The repetitive nature of flood damage causes the greatest concern. Areas flooded in the past continue to be inundated again and again.
Flood Hazard Mitigation Plans
Guidance & Regulations
Flood Hazard Mitigation Grants
Maps, GIS Data, Analysis Tools
Flood Mitigation Success Stories
Flood Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What does "100 year flood" mean?
- How do I find out if my home is in a flood zone?
- What is the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)?
- What is an Elevation Certificate?
- What are the different flood zone designations on a Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM) and what do they mean?
- How much does flood insurance cost?